Monday, May 10, 2010

Recovery Sock Winners!!

Welcome all new bloggy reading peeps! I love that your here!

Thank you to all of you who entered! I wish I could give all of you a pair they are that amazing!!!!

I Picked number 17 because that is the day of my Birthday and my family's lucky number, it's the day my Mom and Dad were married, I was born, and my brother was born! This number pops up all over the place for us and we love it!

So lucky number 17 goes to Shelly at It's just one foot in front of the other!!

and then the second winner I picked at random



#9 is miss MCM Mama!!! Congrats to you both, I hope you love them as much as I do!!!

Please email me with your info at etgym@aol.com, I need your size, color you would like and shipping address!

Thanks again for everyone who entered! Stay reading there will be more giveaways to come!





8 comments:

  1. Congrats girls! I know they will both put those suckers to good use!
    My birthday is on the 17th too! Not this month thankfully because honestly I don't need to get any older. Great giveaway! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I've been having a streak of luck lately! And I nearly bought myself a pair today, but remembered you'd be announcing the winner LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipee! I soo need these. My legs are going to be sooo happy. Thanks Erica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hot dang MCM is on a roll this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners! I love my recovery socks!

    ReplyDelete