I'm free again
I got my motor running for a wild weekend
It's finally Friday
I'm outa' control
Forget the workin' (ahem or Mommy) blues
And let the good times roll.
Ok so not really, but I used to love this song.. but I should probably face the facts the my weekends aren't really considered "outa' control" anymore, unless you consider my two year old writing all over her self in dark green marker while I attempt to type this "outa' control"!
So today I am posting Five new or improved goals....yikes! I think I will try to do this each week but we will see how it goes!
1. I would like to Finish my Zooma 10k in an hour! I am not given myself an excuse but my running has been less then stellar latley...I still think it is possible!
2. I am signed myself up for a sprint tri at the end of summer....holy smokes I still can't believe I did that...I plan on starting training on Monday! Goal...just to complete it without collapsing!
3. I need to be nicer to myself! I am horrible about accepting compliments and I am annoyed by other people who do that, so I need to learn to accept them even if I don't believe them :)
4. Annoy....I let some of the pettiest things bother me....I have always been this way...it is part of my drama queen mantra....I am working on it...now I promise to work harder...
5. I really need to pick back up my two a day work outs! We have been slacking this week with p90x and I am a little annoyed that we are slacking on week 3, but we have not found the hour and 15 minutes it takes to complete each morning or night....I know we are lazy and working on it!!
Anyhow there are my five!! Post your Five too....and that way you can be held accountable :) by me!!! I kid
Also, High Five to all racers this weekend....I know I will see Genny (my sis in law) Katy (my bf) and Katie (a fellow blogger) at Zooma this weekend! and High five to my dear mother who will keep my
Have a great weekend everyone!!