I am having a random day with a random cold.....and have not yet hit my run so I figured I would post ten random things about myself really quickly! A few of you have asked questions through email and I have not got around to answering yet! I promise I will get to you!
Ok Random ten:
1. On Sunday I ran a single mile in 8:34 seconds, I was about to die my lungs were going to explode but 1 mile with all I had and I was damn proud!
2. I have been dating/married to my husband for 11 years and we are not even thirty yet!
3. Someone asked me today if I was baby sitting, when I said no these are my children the looks on their faces said it all...I promise folks I am old enough to have children...and I don't think I look all that young but this happens to me occasionally.
4.Some days I still don't feel like a runner, other days I feel like a complete bad ass.
5. A lot of my friends and family are starting to run or do some sort of other exercise and they will tell me it is because I am inspire them, even my neighbor told me the other day he sees me running and thinks "hey I can do that too", this sets my brain in motion...can I inspire an entire county? a country? the world? haha see I have quite the imagination.
6. I don't know if we will have more kids, we are at a happy spot with the two cuties we have, and although more would be a blessing, I sometimes think we have what we need and don't need anymore!
7. I love being a SAHM, no like really love it! I don't do it because I have to I do it because I want to.
8. I think my Mini Van is completely awesome...don't judge
9. I think I have some of the worlds most awesome friends, who put up with a completely weird and random me.
10. I think I better get my booty off of here and get some serious draw and closet organization happening!
OK so those were pretty random! I hopes I answered a few of the email questions. If you have more questions I am totally down with that I looovvvee telling people all about awesome me! hahah I kid, I kid, but I seriously don't mind the questions as long as you don't mind my answers!
Have a great tuesday I will make it back soon, to give a post about running!