Thank you Shannon for tagging me!! I couldn't wait to do this one and now it's my turn and I can't think of five Random things about myself.....
Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
Here are my 11 random things…
1. I got married when I was super super young....like so young that if any of my Three daughters think they are going to get married at 19 they had better think again!! Although, things have worked out pretty darn good, we knew then that we were going to be together forever and we still know now 10 years later! :) I have met very few couples who are buddies the way handsome and I are.
2. I used to be a competitive gymnast, for punishment we would have to run...I loathed the run, hated every minute....now I wonder why I couldn't stand it so much, without running I would be a total nut job....well I am a nut job but less of one because I run...did you get all that??
3. who ever decided that doing this----> ........ <------- was ok is my best friend I am addicted to those continuous periods in a row.......I even do it in my own head when I talk to people.......I love them......so addicted......somebody stop me....I bet it is really annoying to English majors ......:)
4. I like to be really very silly! I often knock it down about ten notches when I am around people I don't know, for fear of offending them.....
5. I have 3 beautiful, bright, bouncing girls 5, 3, and 8 months old, they are all so different and I love them more than life it self......I however always thought I would have a bunch of rambunctious boys and don't really play "princesses" all that great, give me a nerf gun and I will kick your ass....give me a barbie and I can....rearrange her face?? what can I say I'm trying??
6. I am a quest to lose 50 pounds by my birthday May 17, so far I am down 12 and loving it :)
7. Running makes me feel like a rock star....people get so amazed when you tell them you ran 4 miles.....:)
8. My hubby (also known on this blog as Handsome) is my best friend!! Seriously we have more fun with each other than most girl "friends" I have ever met! We are each others lobster (ok that got super cheesy...sorry)
9. I am a recovering coke a holic.....(let me clarify to COCA COLA peeps) I can easily drink 10 a day without blinking so far I have had 1 this WEEK!!!
10. My first declared college major was "Pre-Med" it then changed to "biomedical engineering" I finally decided on "Marriage and family therapy" I gave birth to our first daughter the day after my final, final exam and have never once used my degree.
11. On a regular basis when I am out with all three girls people will ask me if I am their nanny/babysitter.......hmmmm nope they are all mine...and then occasional I will get asked if they all have the same dad....hmmmmm yes as a matter fact they do....and sometimes people will take it as far as you people been busy their so little.....actually there is 2 years and 15 days between the first two and 3 years between the second two??? Weirdo people...I always want to say something like one of your boob's sags more than the other...but can't actually bring myself to do it
Here are Shannon's questions for me:
1. What is your favorite TV show? ohhh this is tough...I don't watch much t.v. but when I do I love silly sitcoms so maybe Modern Family
2. If you had to eat the same meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? filet Mignon and potatoes.....although I have not had much meat since back in Dec when we decide to "clean up our diet"
3. Do you cry at sad movies? No I always feel like a total wimp, if I do so...but I cannot watch "All dogs go to heaven" that one gets me every single time.
4. Do you have any pre-race rituals? If so, what are they? Yes I roll out of bed to the right, hit the ground for 3 push ups and then spin around 4 times....ha just kidding, no Handsome always has to pin my race number and I have to have peanut butter something or another.
5. Mac or PC? PC
6. If you could pick the color of the new Tough Chik running singlet. what color would you pick? I am feeling really green lately maybe because I am praying for spring to hurry and get here!
7. How did you find out about Tough Chik?
I have a tough chik shirt and had read about TC on other blogs.
8. What is you favorite song?
Zac Brown band-"keep me in mind" I love love love this song...."how come all the pretty girls like you are taken baby.....lifes to easy to be so damn complicated"
9. Any Superbowl plans?
House full of chiks and the one male is not a football fan...so I am typically out numbered on super bowl night...
10. How do you take your coffee, if you don’t drink coffee, what is your morning beverage of choice?
I like a little coffee with my sugar and cream
11. What is the worst job you have ever had?
I was an assistant to an assistant for an extremely wealthy financial dude....I would have to go pick out $500 ties, and $200 jelly beans for clients, I was always getting yelled at and it was the most stuffy uptight place I ever worked.....horrible!
11 questions for my taggies:
1. Favorite race ever?
2. Do you have a diet plan (clean eating, paleo, vegan??) Does your family follow with you?
3. What animal best describes you??
4. Did life turn out the way you imagined?
5. Who is your best friend and why?
6.if you could live anywhere in the world for 6 months where would you go?
7. How are your new years resolutions holding up?
8. Do you and your family take one big vacation or a bunch of little ones or both?
9. What is the most challenging part of your daily life?
10. How old were you when you got married?
11. Dream Job?
11 peeps to be tagged:
I am pretty darn sure I am the last to do this, I know this is cheating but for the sake of getting this thing up I am saying if you have not been tagged you are now tagged and if you want you can shoot me an email and I will link you in.