Thursday, July 29, 2010

Three things Thursday...

Lordy lordy where does time go! I promised to return and all to quickly it is already Thursday!! So here goes three things Thursday!


1. My baby girl turned two this past week! I totally owe her, a blog post and I will have that up soon! But she is the most precious two year old, funny, sweet, smart and down right stubborn this little chick knows how to get exactly what she wants! I honestly can't believe she is two, the years have flown by and that makes me sad that both girls are getting big at a rate faster than I can explain! Oh the many adventures of being two!

2. We had a great time at Sesame Place we are blessed with amazing friends who also have awesome kids. I might be biased but these five kids behave so well, they took turns picking rides and things they wanted to do because we had an age range, the never asked for a single extra thing, like games and treats. They waited in line on a 100 degree day without whining..they were simply amazing and we finally convinced them that they really needed some Ice cream! So I never had to go all big bird on anybody and the extremely handsome husbands were actually very helpful and I think enjoyed themselves as well!! Even if they were checking out chicks while standing in line for a ride....I can't actually blame them here I was checking out this particular chick too...don't Judge!

3. Training is still minimal at best. I cannot seem to kick myself in gear. I will have one run here or there but I have zero motivation. I try every day to get myself psyched about going for a run and then I never get around to it, it drives me crazy but then I don't change my ways. I am unsure what to say for myself and I am hoping I can find my fire SOON!!! On a bright note I had a Dr's appointment yesterday after running up seven flights of stairs they took my Bp, heart rate and Oxygen saturation. My numbers 111/67, Hr 65 and ox sat 99% ummmm is it possible to be fit and fat? My doc said you've got Lance Armstrong's heart! Sweet how can I make it metabolize better?

I once again have a lot of catching up to do! I hope everyone is having a fantastic week! Stay tuned I have some giveaways and guests post coming up!!!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun with the birthday festivities! Time does fly way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, so cliche, but the kids grow up far too fast! Hope you find your mojo soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to the little one!

    Hope your mojo comes back soon. Are you still running the Wilson Bridge half?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your daughter.

    Lance Armstrong's heart? That's pretty impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your daughter too...

    Good things on Thursday, that was a great day!!!

    zbsports

    ReplyDelete