Friday, December 30, 2011

10 things Friday

I know most people do five things Friday but guess who is shockingly far behind on her life........um me! I know gasp....you guys just find that so hard to believe, Well in effort to save a tremendous amount of time here are 10 things this Friday!!

1. Handsome bought me a sweet new bike.....and although I am still not over the amount he spent on it, I freaking love it!!
I am riding a shiny new 2012 Cannodale Synapse and working on a good name for my Beauty! It was a total anniversary surprise!

2. Anniversary- holy moly baby! We are getting old 9 years of married life and happier then we could have ever imagined!!!

3. Dec 23- was the only low point for me in the last couple of months, My Grandmother who is a wonderful, loving, kind hearted soul, was hit by a drunk driver on her way to work. They had to use the Jaws of life to rescue her from her car. She sustained several severe injuries but has lived to tell about them and that is a blessing, we know angels were flying with her, please please don't ever drink and drive there is no excuse in the world that is good enough.

4. Christmas was a quite one for us this year! Low-key with our close family members and just really enjoying time with each other, and being thankful that Grandma was going to be ok.

5. We have loved every minute of Christmas break and dubbed it a "staycation" we played, ran when we wanted and did other things that we normally don't have time for.

6. I had a major awesome Ride on my new bike, I than hopped off and ran 3 miles, I then collapsed in a heap in the middle of my living and repeated the words "what were you thinking"

7. My first swim!!! I made it ten laps and then collapsed in a heap and repeated the words "what were you thinking???"

8. Ok so maybe I am exaggerating a little in 7 and 8 buttttttt I do know I have a lot of work to do!!!

9. Did you know I have set a goal to loose 50lbs before may 17th 2012 which will be my 29th birthday......this is once again were I fall into a heap and well you know

10. I am going to re-vamp the blog a little! I think it is gonna be the "hunky-chunky runner!" It just has a more original tune and it suits me!

That was my quick ten I have so much to talk and tell you about and one of my goals is to carve out more time for the blog! Hold on to your hats 2012 I'm coming for you!! Tell me ten things or two things about your day! My you all have a happy, SAFE, New years!!!

1 comment:

  1. Are you a swimmer or have swimming experience? I'm a runner and have quite literally *never* swam for sport and have no idea where to begin with "laps" and doing so for exercise ... Advice?

    ReplyDelete