Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Oh yes we did!!!

I totally owe you guys a Richmond 8k recap!!

Let's just say it was a blast in a half and I met all of my goals!! I promise a recap before the week is out.....

I also promised my kids this.......

and that is "Denali" we picked her up post Richmond running on Saturday....I must be a glutton


for punishment a five year old, a three year old, a six month old and a 7 week old puppy!!! What the hell was I thinking??? I need to run more.....but so far she is pretty adorable and with that said here are some really cute pictures...honestly it doesn't get much cuter!



4 comments:

  1. Seriously could be the cutest pup I've seen! And look how happy your girls are. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that baby is... ohmyword... delicious.

    Hope you had a great time in Richmond... so listen, were you on the course spectating? I heard a Go G! at some point, turned my head, and never figured out who it was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! the pup and the kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the run, you did great. Love these pictures. My beautiful grandbabies. :)

    ReplyDelete