Thursday, January 6, 2011

Three things Thursday...

Two blogs in one week!!! totally on a role :)


Three things Thursday.....


1. Have you ever tried Cherry cordial Hershey kisses.....I accidentally tried one thinking it was holiday wrap and not an actual different flavor, holy moly they are so ridiculously delicious and this comes from someone who does not like Cherry anything!!! I have been eating them in copious amounts, no one else in my house likes them so I don't even have to share!!! I have a feeling I may soon look very similar to a Hershey kiss.....YIKES!

2. The holidays are over and it is still cold! I have a big problem with this, I like for the holidays to be cold even snowy, but once they are done we can go ahead and hit the 60ish degree mark and start heading towards spring. This frigid crap is for ...I was gonna say birds but they are the smart ones who fly south for the winter!

3. I ran/walked/jogged the other day...I wore my semi tight fitting Nike pants and an Under armor shirt, I loaded little miss and Itty bitty in the double stroller all bundled and off we went. Cars were slowing to stare at me, I was beginning to wonder if I had a hole in the butt of my pants or boogers all over my face, it is like they had never seen a pregnant lady run...much less a pregnant lady with two kids! I veered off and headed for the track around the lake as soon as I could it was embarrassing! Overall nice Walk/run though it felt good to be out there!!

`Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back! And way to go with the run/walk! The Hershey kisses sound wonderful!

    ReplyDelete