Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011...Jumping back in...kinda

HI BLOG LAND!!!!

It has been far too long!!!! I have recently been missing running, working out, blogging, racing and just doing something for me! This is not to say life has been bad or unfulfilling, just that it has been busy and I let myself fall out of making time for myself.

So the right and completely cheesy thing to do is to jump back in, right with the new year! SO now that the halls have been undecked and I have gone on my "we need to eat better binge" that I go on every new year....it is time for me to once again commit to myself! Don't laugh just yet! Last year I made it 8 whole months before falling off the wagon.....and I will blame it on being knocked up and not feeling well.

I thought if I start now and have the amazing support of the blogging community like I did before I can make it a whole year and run a half in the fall after baby GIRL makes her appearance in early May....until then I will walk, yoga, try to keep up with the mounds of house work that seems to be never ending and tell you all my dramatic ridiculous stories about it along the way! I know your excited!! Did I mention we are having a third little girl! yeah that's a story for another day all together!

Ok so anyhow to wrap this up! I am coming back, digging out the old running winter tights (I knew my pregnant ass is gonna look soooo hot in them!!) and I am gonna feel good again instead of feeling like I want to choke my kids and husband on a semi regular basis!

I hope the new year find all of you well and I hope to hear from all of you soon! and Mom....I blogged....happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back and a huge congrats!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHH! Congrats to you and your family, Erica! Three girls - welcome to my world! Warm fuzzies! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete